If you have any questions about our data collection practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
We collect information about users of our Services including customers, potential customers, and website visitors in the normal course of our business. We also obtain publicly-available information from social media users.
We collect information about users of our Services in the normal course of our business to help us to contact you and do business with you. The types of information we collect include contact information such as name, username, email address, mailing address, and telephone numbers and user uploaded images. We also may collect information about your companys size, industry and location, email requests you send to us, and transactional information regarding how you interact with our Services.
We receive Log Data when you visit our website, sign into our Services, or when you choose the way your Services are delivered to you, including but not limited to, interacting with our email notifications or using your account to authenticate or integrate into a third-party application. This Log Data may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser data, operating system statistics, date/time stamp, pages visited, device information (including device and application IDs), search terms, and/or cookie information. We may combine this automatically collected Log Data with other information we collect about you. We also receive Log Data when you click on, view, or interact with links in our Services, including links to third-party applications you may choose to use (such as Slack) through VerusAI.
If you have chosen to access Services through your mobile device (iOS or Android), and opt-in to do so, we will receive location data, which we use to provide better features and Services to you.
We may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may obtain information about you from third parties, including but not limited to mailing list providers and publicly available sources.
Generally, we disclose the information we collect from and about our customers to provide our Services, to communicate with customers, to advertise our Services, to facilitate changes to or transfers of our business, as required by law, or with customers consent. For instance, we may share the information we collect as follows:
- With service providers who perform services for us (including cloud services, email communications, data storage, sales, marketing, investigations, payment processing, customer support, and bill collection);
- With third party websites and applications that link with our Services (in some cases, linking VerusAI accounts with a third-party site or app will require that the customer grant VerusAI access to their account and data on that third-party service);
- If we believe disclosure is necessary and appropriate to prevent physical, financial, or other harm, including to protect against fraud or credit risk;
- To legal, governmental, or judicial authorities, as required by those authorities and applicable laws, or in relation to a legal activity, such as in response to a subpoena or investigation of suspected illicit or illegal activities, or where we believe in good faith that users may be engaged in illicit or illegal activities;
- In connection with, or during negotiations for, an acquisition, merger, asset sale, or other similar business transfer that involves all or substantially all of our assets where personal data is shared as part of the business assets (provided that the recipient agrees not to use or disclose such personal data in a manner that is inconsistent with this Policy without customer consent);
- With customers consent or at their direction, such as when a customer chooses to share information with VerusAI or publicly post content and reviews.
These third parties agree to receive and use such information solely to provide services to us or on our behalf. We do not share, sell, rent, or trade any information we collect from our customers with third parties for their promotional purposes.
To provide our Services, we regularly disclose publicly-available information gathered on social media and other sites to our customers.
VerusAI is headquartered in the United States. We might use service providers whose computers may also be in various countries. We may transfer the personal information we collect about you to the United States and countries outside of the country in which the information originally was collected. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you originally provided the information. By providing us with your Personal Information, you consent to this kind of transfer. Regardless of where your data is located, we comply with applicable law and this policy. We will always strive to protect the privacy and security of your information regardless of where it is processed and stored.
We may also work with other websites or platforms to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign.
You can make choices regarding what personal data we collect from you, how we use that information, and how we communicate with you. You can:
- Review and control certain types of information connected to your VerusAI account.
- View and edit your VerusAI account preferences.
- Opt out of the collection and use of certain information.
- You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our Services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set. It is important to remember, however, that our Services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.You may unsubscribe from receiving marketing or other commercial emails from VerusAI by following the instructions included in the email or changing your email preferences in your account settings. Even if you opt out of receiving such communications, we may send you non-marketing communications (such as Services-related communications or notices required by law).
VerusAI may obtain social media users publicly-available information to the extent such users choose to connect with VerusAI through social media. We only obtain private social media information if the social media user has granted VerusAI access to their profile (e.g., by adding VerusAI on a social media site). Social media users who do not want their data processed by VerusAI can make their account or posts private or remove VerusAI from their followers. VerusAI will not share with its customers any social media post that has been removed or marked private.
VerusAI maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal data you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
VerusAI is headquartered in the United States, and we have operations, entities, and service providers in the United States and throughout the world. As such, we and our service providers may transfer your personal data to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it. If you are in the European Economic Area (the "EEA"), we provide adequate protection for the transfer of personal data to countries outside of the EEA through a series of intercompany agreements based on the Standard Contractual Clauses authorized under EU law. You are entitled to obtain a copy of these agreements by contacting us using the contact information below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have certain rights and protections under the law regarding the collection, processing, and use of information about you.
If you are a resident of the EEA, when we process your personal data we will only do so in the following situations:
- We need to use your personal data to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (e.g., processing payments for and providing the Services you have requested).
- We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data, and we process personal data collected from our customers to send them marketing communications, to communicate with them about changes to our Services, and to provide, secure, and improve our Services.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to ask that your personal data be corrected, updated, restricted, or erased. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you can log into your VerusAI account. Alternatively, you may contact us as indicated below.
If you are a resident of the EEA and have a concern about our processing of personal data that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority where you reside. Please see here for contact details of your local Data Protection Authority: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
We will retain your information for as long as necessary to provide our Services to you and others, to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements. We may also retain information from accounts disabled for violation of our terms for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or other violations of our terms.
Our Services may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may be operated by companies not affiliated with VerusAI. Linked websites may have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit those websites. We are not responsible for the content, privacy practices, or use of any websites that are not affiliated with VerusAI.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our data protection practices, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org